DO NOT SUPPORT CRIMINAL OPERATORS!
Venice Pixels is dedicated to reviewing controversial land use issues in Venice, California.
- Illegal change-of-use of Rent Stabilized apartments to illegal hotels.
- Illegal change-of-use of residential apartments to illegal commercial office use.
- Intimidation of senior residents, illegal evictions, buyouts under pressure.
- Questionable self-reporting by property owners on Mello Act compliance, a California state law protecting residential housing and affordable units in the coastal zone.
- Questionable Venice Sign Offs (VSOs) & Coastal Exemption Permits (CEXs) permitting. Abuse of the terms “renovation” & “extension” creating a loss of due process for community & revenue for the City of Los Angeles.
- Abuse of Permit Fees based on applicant estimates of project total costs causing a loss revenue for the City of Los Angeles.
“Venice is the new City of Bell,” Laddie Williams, 6th generation Venice resident.
We welcome your feedback. Use our Contact Us page.